The very kiwi, very winter, very annual, very shared, game maker-space is back!
Anyone can join and the rules are simple. You just have to come along and make a game in the theme announced – or – work on your own existing project. It’s part game-jam and part maker space. But ultimately it’s what you make it.
So come along, hang out, meet new devs, pick up a few tricks, compete in the competitions, work on your own project and get feedback from others.
subject to change
- 5:30pm – Doors open – start arriving
- 6PM – Ice Breaker Event
- 7pm – Official #KiwiJam16 theme announced on Twitter. (last years theme)
- Late night close down.
- 9AM – Late – Game jam (with potential other events).
- 9AM – Game jam
- 7PM – ‘pencils down’, upload games and set up for show and tell
- 7:30PM – Show and tell event
- Pub to celebrate and relax
CODE OF CONDUCT
KiwiJam16 is dedicated to providing a harassment-free maker-space experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, skill level or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Event participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference at the discretion of the event organizers.
Our full anti-harassment policy here.