Have you got what it takes to join forces with New Zealand’s leading video games developer?! Gameloft New Zealand is hosting a bespoke Dragon’s Den Design Pitch in the hope of recruiting “Super Star” Game Level Designers.
- Friday 4th September – Gameloft will provide their bespoke Game Designers Test, you will have two weeks to complete and submit it to Taylor.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 18th September, 5pm – Due date to submit test to Taylor MacDonald
- Tuesday 21st September, 1pm – Gameloft will get in contact via email to the Top 20 applicants! (Those selected will have five minutes to pitch their game design to Gameloft’s Creative Design Director and Team, followed by five minutes of Q&A time)
- Friday 25th September – Gameloft Dragons Den Design Pitch. Location TBD
- Friday 2nd October – Gameloft to announce internship winners via email.
“Be creative! Challenge yourselves and come up with something amazing. There will be prizes for the Top 20 and the Top 2 applicants will be awarded with a dream internship opportunity with Gameloft New Zealand*. And remember the most crucial part of the gaming industry….. make it FUN!
Ideal applicants would be graduating or close to completing their program within the next four months. However, we will consider students who are still within their program. A reminder to all students who are chosen to pitch their design – this is just like a job interview and we’re looking for people that can grow within our studio. Spectators are encouraged, but must behave in a respectful and professional manner.
Cheers and we’re looking forward to seeing what remarkable work you can all come up with.”
Hannah and Taylor
If you are not close to graduating you can consult PIGsty and they can work with your tutors to help design your tuition around the internship.
Join the Game!
*Gameloft New Zealand Ltd reserves the right to withdraw these internship opportunities if no suitable candidates arise.
OPEN TO MEDIA DESIGN SCHOOL, YOOBEE SCHOOL OF DESIGN & AUT STUDENTS!